This course is currently closed
This course is intended to give HDIers an overview of how LearnDash Courses are created.
Our Learning Philosophy
The HDI Online Learning Center strives to create online courses which:
- Are universally designed to ensure access for all learners. This access includes using accessible media and providing coursework across all browsers and device types.
- Involve multiple learning modes and styles. Knowing that every person learns at a different pace and by various methods, learners should be exposed to new material in more than one modality and reinforced in multiple ways.
- Engage professionals in other fields to enhance online communities of practice;
- Foster collaboration among fellow university, statewide, and national partners;
- Actively engage learners to be responsible for their learning;
- Are interactive and reflective, embedding constructionism and recursive learning theories. Use deep learning methods with continuous formative evaluation;
- Highlight the breadth and depth of our instructional capacity at HDI.