This course is intended to give HDIers an overview of how LearnDash Courses are created.
Our Learning Philosophy
The HDI Online Learning Center strives to create online courses which:
- Are universally designed to ensure access for all learners. This access includes using accessible media and providing coursework across all browsers and device types.
- Involve multiple learning modes and styles. Knowing that every person learns at a different pace and by various methods, learners should be exposed to new material in more than one modality and reinforced in multiple ways.
- Engage professionals in other fields to enhance online communities of practice;
- Foster collaboration among fellow university, statewide, and national partners;
- Actively engage learners to be responsible for their learning;
- Are interactive and reflective, embedding constructionism and recursive learning theories. Use deep learning methods with continuous formative evaluation;
- Highlight the breadth and depth of our instructional capacity at HDI.