Callie really wants to go to college for a graphic arts degree, but she’s not sure what is available.
- Counseling on post-secondary opportunities
Aidan’s parents are encouraging him to work, but have concerns about his ability to ask for help when he needs it.
- Training on self-advocacy
Josh really wants to work in retail, but his lack of experience has made it difficult to get hired.
- Work-based learning experiences
Maria has a lot of interests, but does not know where to get started with her job search.
- Job exploration counseling
Ricky has a desire to work, but needs help with his professionalism, as it relates to being on a job.
- Workplace readiness training