Developing an Evaluation Plan
FET Evaluation Plan Assignment (click on the title of the assignment to download the form)
1) Use the training topic you worked on at the face-to-face along with the Workplace Outcome for that same workshop, as your point of reference for writing this partial Evaluation Plan.
2) Tip: Avoid the use of yes/no questions.
3) For this assignment we ask you that you focus on Level 3 and 4 evaluation.
You do not have to fill in any spaces across the rows on the table for Level 1: Participant Reaction or Level 2: Participant Learning. If you want to fill them in for the practice, feel free to do so.
As you may recall from the face to face, Levels 1 and 2 are the ones that are most familiar to everyone, so it’s not necessary to practice with them here.
4) Complete the following work across the rows of the table for both Level 3: Behavior Change and Level 4: Results and Impact
a) Questions: Write one question for Level 3 and one question for Level 4.
b) Measures/Instruments: Identify the method(s) you will use to measure the data for Levels 3 & 4.
c) Data Collection: Document exactly when you will collect the data for each level, 3 & 4. (define the timeline)
d) Data Analysis: Define exactly how you will analyze/summarize what the data tells you for each level; 3 & 4.
e) Disseminate Results to: Identify who you will send the data analysis report to for Levels 3 & 4.
5) Upload your completed Evaluation Plan for review by your Training Coach.
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Assignment: Developing an Evaluation Plan Su20
Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.Grading can be reviewed and adjusted.
Upload your answer to this question.
This response will be awarded full points automatically, but it will be reviewed and possibly adjusted after submission.