Some of these websites may already be familiar to you. As
you begin to develop your training, you may want to use one of these sites to
add some additional pizazz to your training event.
- Prezi.com – is a web-based presentation application and storytelling tool that uses a single canvas instead of traditional slides.
- Popplet.com – is a tool that allows users to visualize ideas. Teachers and students can create graphic organizers, timelines and many other forms of visualizations.
- Voki.com – Enables users to express themselves on the web in their own voice using a talking character.
- Doodle.com – is a free online survey tool with limited features.
- Quizlet.com – Free website providing learning tools for students, including flash cards, study and game modes.
- Jeopardy.com – official site for jeopardy!, the winner of a 2012 Peabody award and 30 Emmy awards, including the 2012 Emmy for Outstanding Game.
- Audacity.sourceforge.net – is a free sound editor
- Slideshare.net – an online sharing space for PowerPoint presentations. Presentations can be shared with the public or selected groups.