Part 2 of the New Employee Orientation is designed to orientate and familiarize new DAIL employees, with the Cabinet for Health and Family Services, The Department for Aging and Independent Living, and pertinent topics and processes needed to perform their job duties.
Course Length: This course will take approximately 1 (one) hour to complete
Have any questions about the content in this course? Please reach out to ……… Who should they reach out to?
If you experience any technical difficulties, please use the “Contact Us” button found at the bottom of every page.
By the end of this course participants will:
- Identify the difference between Cabinet for Health and Family Services Program Agencies, Support Agencies, and Divisions
- Be able to locate Kentucky Revised Statutes and Kentucky Administrative Regulations related to DAIL.
- Understand code of ethics for guardians.
- List at least 2 guardian associations and advocacy groups.
Live What You Learn
Need what they will be expected to be able to do by completing this course.
Add any if there are, if not heading will be removed.
INSERT HERE WHEN READY
AIDA: This course is part of a series of trainings required for all new employees All new hires are required to satisfactorily complete trainings before being assigned cases. Except for DAIL New Employee Orientation 1 and 2, and Guardianship Program Overview, these trainings can be taken in any order. However, it is highly recommended that the courses be taken in the order listed.
Once we have the correct reordering of trainings we will get this section updated.
- DAIL Orientation Part 1
- DAIL Orientation Part 2
- Guardianship Program Overview
- Guardianship the Law
- Court Process
- KYGFIS Documentation
- Safety Awareness
- Guardianship Medical Consent
- Common Diagnoses Explained
- Universal Precautions
- DNR EOL
- Communication and Coping When a Client Passes Away
- Guardianship Community Partners
- Person Centered Planning
- Levels of Care
- Supportive Decision Making
- Incident Reports