- Course will take approximately 1 (one) hour to complete
- Upon successful completion participants will be awarded 1 “how to train other adults” training hour
- Audience: Early Care and Education Trainers
In this session, learners will gain a better understanding of what low-tech and free or low cost options are available to enhance professional development and increase retention.
Training Coach – Southern Bluegrass Region
If you encounter technical issues with the site, please use the “Contact Us” button at the bottom of the page.
- Cite at least three ways to enhance professional development with video.
- Create a live streaming and/or on-demand video for use in professional development.
Trainers will utilize live-stream or on-demand videos to enhance their Professional Development courses.
This course requires satisfactory completion of an application activity prior to the course being fully complete. All application activities can take up to 3 business days to review. The completion date for the course is the date that all course components have been satisfactorily completed. Once completed satisfactorily you will have the ability to print a certificate with the completion date and credit will be entered into ECE-TRIS within 10 calendar days.
If you are approaching your credential expiration, it is recommended to have all coursework completed and submitted with your renewal application 30 days prior to your expiration. This allows ample time for course feedback and resubmissions of assignments is necessary. Please reach out to the course facilitator if you have any questions.